Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 25, 2010

stake fun fair

And boy was it FUN! (for mommy, a little exhausting. Okay okay, a lot exhausting.) Nun the less my girl loved it and that's all that matters. We went with some friends, Kelli Marshall and her two kiddos, and we enjoyed the company! I also had the pleasure of running into my Bisbee Ward friends and it was such a treat! I love those ladies!


First stop, the animals.



Bing bag toss. A classic and never gets old.



G loved her snow cone! Yummie watermelon!



Mommy's handsome boy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so very fun. glad gemma was there to help me corral mack:) and little V, well he's just fun to look at being so dang cute and all:)

Lorel said...

That little girl sure is home on the farm isn't she? I know that her grandpa sure misses her and her mommy and little brother.