Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 1, 2010

a peapod and a ballerina

I love Halloween but I also love that it's over. It was fun this year since I had 2 kiddos and one of them could walk and really appreciate the holliday. Me and the kids were thrilled that Daddy had off work to spend time with us. We didn't spend Halloween on sunday like most probably did but we enjoyed our ward Trunk-r-Treat.

Drinking Daddies sprite. Trunk-r-Treating is hard work people!

Mackenzie and Gemma friends in the making. Gemma is a month older.


Kelli Marshall and her kids. They are the same age! Little Ed is a day older than Little Vance and Gemma a month older than Mack. It has been fun to have some friends for my kids!

Happy Halloween everybody!
PS Vance was just called as 2nd counselor in the YM's! I'm super excited and really pray that his work schedule will allow him to "magnify" his calling.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

You look great and your kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

I just love these babies......

Lorel said...

I sure love those kids of yours. Grandkids are the best blessing!!!
Love you sis.

Kaydee Smith said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Gemma and Vance look so cute in their costumes! Love you guys