Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 8, 2010

little mommy

I was tickled when I walked into the kitchen after laying you down for your nap to find your sweet baby sitting in your high chair. You're not even 2 and you are already so careing and motherly. I abselutely love it! I've been watching you take care of that little baby. You dress her and change her diaper. You feed her and cuddle her. I have also noticed, and this is my favorite, the way you love your little brother. You give him hugs and kisses. You make him happy when he is sad. You share and play with him and make him laugh. I love these moments and I love you! You're a wonderful little mommy and that makes this big mommy glad!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather you are so cute. I love this post. You are doing a wonderful job as a mother. Your children will rise up and call you blessed for sure.

love you

Kaydee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaydee Smith said...

AAAAHHHHH! That is so cute. We know she is going to be a great mom when she is older.
Love you guys

Unknown said...

Hey Heather. Grandma Smith is wanting an email for you guys. I have one but not sure if it's still what you all use. Could you let me know?

thanks,
love you, mom

Unknown said...

love this, don't you love when they diaper it? has she tried to nurse her baby yet.. mack LOVEs that, slightly embarassing:)