Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 29, 2010

what?! you want ME to cook a turkey?!

Cooked my very first turkey dinner this year. It turned out great! I couldn't believe it!! Thank you Dad for talking me through it. I just have to say though, holy crap it was stressful! Vance worked so my kiddos ran wild and at times drove me crazy. I'm so glad this kind of cooking only happens once a year. (Maybe we can come over to your house next year.)
before
after

It wasn't abselutely perfect. I spilled the gravy pack all over the floor. Ugh! After slaving in the kitchen all day it was the last thing I needed to do and I wanted to cry out of frustration. My dear sweet hubbs however, was right there and cleaned it up for me. I don't know if I told him thanks. Thank you BABE!!! It meant the world to me!

Gemma was mommy's little helper/mess maker through the whole thing. Thank you dear girl!

Bubb's was a sad boy. He just wasn't getting the attention he usually does. I'm sorry Bubby.

All in all, our Thanksgiving turned out pretty good.



Btw, Vance cleaned up everything, and I mean everything, after dinner. Nothing turns a girl on like her man cleaning up. Thanks again handsome!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh look at that poor, wee face. I just want to grab him up. And um, you can come HERE next year! Great job on the turkey. You did yourself proud my love.

Kaydee Smith said...

AAAHHH! How sweat. Hope you guys had a great time.
Love you

Lorel said...

You did great, of course. You should not under estimate yourself my dear daughter. You are wonderful. I love those kiddos of yours. Little man's face is darling and of course that Gemma, always a charmer. I sure love you tons. Dinner will be at 3 on Thanksgiving next year. Lets start planning now to have it at your house and I will do all the cooking. Okay not all, dad can do the turkey. I will do the rest.