Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

27

I was so excited for your birthday, as always. And it wasn't like I had anything big planned but you know how birthdays are always a big deal to me. I enjoyed getting your gift put together (acqua di gio cologn, sooo yummy and head phones.) and signing the card last night and finally went to bed thinking about how to go about today. I know you hate party's and all the attention so I stuck with simple. I hope you liked it. I also know you hate cake but it was what we had in the cubbard and I wont lie, I was craving it a little. (okay, so maybe a lot). But I did use your favorite kind of frosting.



I hope this day, the day you turned 27, was one where you felt appreciated and loved. After all, it's your day. Happy birthday babe! I sure love your guts!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very fun day... happy birthday vance!

Unknown said...

Oh my. I thought he was turning 26. That is so bad. I think my brain is shrinking.

Kaydee Smith said...

Happy Birthday! Love you guys.