Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

the days after

Breathing tube came out Wednesday. It was sooooo sad. He would cry but nothing came out of that sweet mouth. He hardly had a voice. Here they are ventulating meds to help his throught from swelling.


Getting in some cuddle time. Vance and his dad left Wednesday to head back to our house. Vance sure missed his little girl.


Also that day before all the daddies left, Gemma got to play with some ponies outside of the hospital thanks to some wonderful volunteers! She loved it. She new exactly what to do thanks to her Grandpa Winsor.


This was Friday and I very much enjoyed holding my little man!


This was Friday morning and Gemma was having some fun with mommies pump. Silly girl!


Saturday morning and boy was it a great day! Bubb's was doing so well and Grandpa Winsor came back down so it was a party!

Same day but back at the RMH for dinner. G loved the car they had in the back yard.

I believe this was Sunday morning and this is what I found when I came into his room. What a little cutie!

Sunday was also the morning that Gemma left with my parents for a week. It was a very sad morning for me in deed.

4 comments:

Traci said...

He is SUCH a cute little boy! I LOVE the pic of your dad and him. So sweet! Praying for you guys!

jack+alli said...

those pictures of him smiling are so sweet, what a happy little guy!praying that all goes well from here on out...

Gretchen Willmore said...

He looks so strong and healthy! I'm glad he's doing as well as he is...he is just darling

Lorel said...

Saturday was in deed a great day. I was glad to see dad too as I know you were. You know sis, your father loves you tons and there is nothing that he wouldn't do for you and those babies. I know sunday was a sad and hard day for all of us as we didn't want to leave you there alone. Oh how we wished we could have brought you home with us. One day we will!!

I love you.