Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 11, 2010

since we've been home

Things have been well with V and his recovery. Besides all the doctors appointments ahead, life has resumed as normal. Gemma is back home and I'm so glad. She sure brings my life alive. I went up to Phoenix to pick her up and we stayed the night at Uncle Marks with my mom and cousins. I had a blast! Makes me hate living so far from family.



Vance on Grandma Winsor's lap with cousin Spencer who just so happens to be a month older.



Gemma and cousin Mark hang'n out at Sam's Club. Mark was pretty annoyed with G. What can I say, she's quit the obnoxious gal.

The huge camping chair at Sam's. I want one!

2 comments:

Kaydee Smith said...

WOW looks like you guys had a great time. And that camping chair is so cool.

Lorel said...

We did have a good time indeed. I just three of my most favorite people are my daughter and her children.