Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 11, 2010

what they did

This is the before and after from V's first surgery when he was 4 days old. They had to go in right away because the PA was to large and the arch in the aortic artery was closing. They widened the arch and put a band on the PA.



Before and after from V's 2nd surgery. They removed the PA band, made the aortic and PA cemetrical, and patched (the patch came from a pig) his VSD and ASD.



Bubb's trooped right on through and all the doctors and nurses where impressed with how well he has done. He is a happy boy who doesn't like to be left alone. He loves to be around everyone and would cuddle all day long if I let him. I love this little man. He is such a wonderful blessing!


I love you Vance Gabriel!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an absolute sweetie pie. I could just grab him up and eat him. I'm so happy this is over. And I know you are too. Love you all tons

Lorel said...

This little man is amazing. I love being with him, his little spirit is so strong. He is going to grow up to be a wonderful man all because he has an awesome mother.