Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vance... football?

Vance has never been a sports kind of guy so for him to go out and play some football is a big deal. I did't think I could get him to do it but with a little help from the Marshalls, not only does Vance wanna go to the practices, but he wants to play in the game! What?! Can you believe it?! I know!
Its been fun for me and the kids to get out and go watch them play with some of the other moms/ wifes (aka Kelli). Not only do I get to mingle but I get to see my husband do something I have never seen him do!

It's been great and now I can't wait for the big game!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you will love going to the game. it's really fun to watch and the guys have a great time too. i'm glad you guys come cause it gets lonely when the other moms don't come.. and mack gets sick of me quick so it's wonderful when gemma comes to play!

Unknown said...

Hey, looks like I get to see him do something I've never seen him do too!!

Juli said...

wow! he looks so great!