Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Date Nite

Vance and I were able to enjoy a very nice and relaxing evening yesterday. I forgot how that feels and now I'm craving more! I finally got brave, made the big call, and asked for a sitter. I was nervous to ask someone to watch my little girl because I didn't want to inconveinience them but I've come to realize that it's a piece of cake. We enjoyed Texas Roadhouse without any interuptions and were able to take our sweet little time! Normally, Gemma gets super fussy and ends up in our laps so you can imagine our relief. After which, we went to the movies and watched an abselutely rediculous film! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WATCHING "LEGION"! I do believe that I'm a bit embarrased to admit that yes, we watched it. Walking out of the movie in disbelief, we trucked on home where we found our sweet babe tucked soundly in bed. So too, was Vance and I once the sitter left and enjoyed a peaceful slumber. (To bad sleeping in is out of the question these days.)

2 comments:

Lorel said...

congrats Heather for taking that hard step. I know it isn't easy to trust others with your pride and joy.

I am glad that you had a great time. Now that you have done it once and everyone survived, do it again and again. It will only strengthen your relationships.

MisSioN_gF#22 said...

i cant believe you let some stranger that i don't know baby sit me niece!!! lol JK......but seriously i need a back ground check form the baby sitter and a finger print that will identify this babysitter..lol JK again lol by the way this is mykin! Gemma's Auntie:))