Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Splash Time"

I had a morning out with my little girl WHILE accomplishing my GOALS!! I hope I can keep motivated. Any who, I took Gemma to "Splash Time" at The Cove in Sierra Vista and had a BLAST! (or should I say "SPLASH".) It was hard trying to take pictures because she wouldn't hold still plus I was trying to keep the camera dry. But, we enjoyed ourselves and can't wait to go back.

After all the FUN, we headed to the lockers to enjoy a tasty snack!


Gemma was being soooo SILLY. She truly cracks me UP!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious. And too funny the way she is getting around. Janai was exactly the same way. She NEVER crawled on her hands and knees. Always got around like Gemma was.

Juli said...

What a cute girl and cute pics. I can't wait to see her again.

Lorel said...

I really do have the cutest grand daughter anyone could ever ask for. Gemma, Grandma loves you.

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE!!!! I miss her so much and cant wait to be able to come and see you guys hopfully real soon!!!!

-Ricky

Lorel said...

The movie worked here at work. She is do dang cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Grandma and Grandpa don't get to see her enough that is for sure. After shcool is out it is our goal to see you guys every couple of month at the very least.

Amy J said...

She is too sweet! I love the last picture. This makes me want to go swimming so bad!