Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 4, 2010

The BIG 2-4

I can't believe I'm 24 years old!! I remember being a kid and wanting so badly to be 20 and now those years have flown on by. I need time to slow down a bit. I was born January 3rd, 1986 in a very small town called Kanab, Ut. She could have done a couple of things, but a teen mother of 18 years chose to love and raise me just the same. I know it wasn't easy, but I'm so greatful that she worked endless jobs and gave of herself to make me the woman I am today. So, a happy BIG birthday to me and an even BIGGER thank you, hug, and a kiss to my mother!

So, what did I do on my birthday you ask? I went to church at 10 then came home where Vance asked if I'd like to go see Avatar that night since I've been wanting soooo badly to see it. Thanks to a great friend of ours who offered to babysit, we embarked to the theater where we watched the 3D version and LOVED every minute of it! I abselutely LOVE going out with my hunny I just wish it could happen more often. Thanks babe for a wonderful date and making me feel like the special princess on her birthday!!
There was no cake and ice cream. I decided to save that part and celebrate both mine and Gemma's birthday together! I can't believe this cute adorable girl will be 1 on wednesday!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heather you are getting sooooo old!! You do know what it all means? Only means I am getting older too. Happy birthday. By any chance do you have another recent picture or two of Gemma I could have?

put-it-in-writing.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

put-it-in-writing.blogspot.com said...

whoops! that was Juli. Kel's sister was here and I guess she was signed in.

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece and sweet great-niece! I love you both!!!

TheBurtons said...

Happy Birthday Heather and Gemma! Glad to hear you are doing so well :)

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Heather! That's fun that you got to go out on a date with your hubby to celebrate.
Did you like Avatar? I thought it was really good, and really long too.
Oh and happy birthday to Gemma too!