Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blogging......what to do, what to do

I look at everyone's blog and think, "How cute is that!". I've been surfing some websites for freebees and still can't figure out how to do some things like, put a picture in a frame that's on a cute header, etc. I'm trying to personalize my page and STILL can't quit get the hang of it (embarassing). I need some pointers on how to become more blog SAVVY. So, all you creative people, point me in the right direction, PLEASE. I'd like to stand out just like the rest of you.

3 comments:

Juli said...

You're blog is WAY cute! My mom is pretty computer saavy. Whenever I have a question on how to do something she usually knows! We miss you guys too! I would love everyone to be able to get together. Maybe meet in the middle for Christmas or something. We would LOVE to have everyone!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same as JUli. I love your blog. Especially the header. But Juli is way to sweet, I really don't know much but I would love to help in anyway I can. Love you all.

Heather said...

Thanks ladies! AND getting together would be FANTASTIC!