Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day



Getting dolled up is a very rare occasion for hopefully most mothers. I know for me its down right non existent in my life. I was pretty excited to have a reason too.

I was trying to take a photo of said rare occasion when my darling Brynlee wanted me and my necklaces. I kept trying to keep her out of the picture when I felt impressed that my children are my greatest accessories. Not my jewelry or clothing I wear. 

Im grateful I have this photo. Im grateful to my Heavenly Father for reminding me in that moment of what is most important. 
So, all you Mama's! Accessorize those exhausted arms, legs, and beautiful hips with the BEST gift you will ever be given.

"When the real history of mankind is fully disclosed, will it feature the echoes of gunfire or the shaping sound of lullabies? The great armistices made be military men or the peacemaking of women in homes and in neighborhoods? Will what happened in cradles and in kitchens prove to be more controlling than what happened in congresses?" -Elder Neal A. Maxwell

To all my girls, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! No other human can mother your children better than you can. YOU are amazing.


(Mr. S at work and us right after 9AM church self timing it. A whole lot of sass and exhaustion going on here.)




(in case you were curious)
Top - Old Navy
Pants - Old Navy (i cut out the holes in knees)
Booties - Target
Accessorize as you will. Hopefully with those beautiful children you love so dearly.


No comments: