Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Utah 2012 - part 2

The living planet aquarium in Draper was a total hit! And not just for my kids. I loved seeing there faces light up with all that they had never seen before. I felt so much like a little kid as I stared at all the fascinating creatures that live on this planet.











The stingrays were our favorite. They seem to love the attention and practically begged for it. It kind of reminded me of an excited dog eager to be noticed by it's owner. I want to keep one as a pet they were THAT cute and fun.

My Gemma got the opportunity to feed the sting rays when it was time for there feeding. I caught it on video and so funny. It scared her when they all came splashing up out of the water to eat our of your hand. But she stayed there watching. What a neat experience she had and I'm so grateful i was there to be apart of it.



No comments: