Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 2, 2012

some fun

Breakers Water Park is just down the highway from us. Maybe 10 minutes drive. Probably less. So we took advantage of the super hot heat and Mr. Smith's day off of work and spent the afternoon pool side.

It was wonderful. Spending much needed time ALL together. It's usually just me and the kids in nearly every aspect of our lives because of Mr. Smith's work schedule AND he works A LOT. (I feel like a single mother except that I don't have the extra added responsibility to go get a paying job to support us.)

Needless to say, we had a blast!






 While I had my camera out, a very rare thing happened. Gemma asked me to take a picture of her and her daddy! I couldn't believe it. She posed and everything. I have yet to get her to do it again. 



Disclaimer:  Im not trying to dunk my daughter. I swear. 

This was a great day.

No comments: