Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Photography

So I'm starting something new. Something kind of exciting. Something that seems like everyone and there dog is doing. Something that has me extremely nervous because it is completely out of my comfort zone. But here goes nothing.



Still working out a few little kinks and STILL learning a lot as I go.  Maybe a few of you photographers out there can give me a few pointers or two. Maybe snag a button. Help spread the word. You know 'cause maybe you like me and all. ;)

And MAYBE go the extra mile as to post in comments below the link where you added my button and helped spread the word. (You never know what you might get out of it. A free session maybe to one lucky person?)

1 comment:

Missy said...

awesome! you have some major talent with photography so I'm sure you will be very successful!