Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Wedding, A reception, and Everything In Between

This past week I've been up in Blanding, Ut for my younger brother, Rick's, wedding. I can't believe it! It's so strange having him being a husband and doing all the things a husband does. But, congratulations to him and his new wifey Ashlie!
They were married in the beautiful Monticello temple on Wednesday morning and later that evening, had a wonderful wedding dinner hosted by my parents. It was at the park and it was great food! My parents sure can cook. Unfortunately, that gene was not passed down to me. Vance suffers some times.
They didn't have there reception until Saturday, but all the between stuff was a lot of fun. Family that I don't see very often that couldn't make it to the wedding were showing up for the reception. My brother Thomas who plays varsity football his senior year had a game. My sister Mykin and I went since I've never seen him play before. It was a total blast! It reminded me of my high school days and I sooooooo miss it! I kind of felt a little old which is something I never want to feel. "Go #76!"


Gemma of course had a ton of fun with her Uncle Thomas jammin out with my guitar. They created nick names for each other. Or should I say Thomas did. And they are, Uncle T and Lil' G. But lets not forget about Gpa Winsor and the horsies! Gemma loves animals. (Well, she loves anything that moves.) But the horses got her attention pretty quickly. Cup is the kindest horse you'll ever find and he enjoyed the attention quit a bit. But when you're having too much fun it will ware you out.
Finally it was reception time! My mom and Grandma slaved over the brides maids skirts which turned out so stink'n cute! Gemma's dress was darling which was also put together by them as well. So talented!
All in all, it was a pretty great week filled with friends and family. Now that it's over, it's time to head home and back to the old mundane life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you all. Another married. Gemma looks so cute in all these photos. I miss her so much. I have to live nearer to my grandkids before I go crazy.

Heather said...

Or maybe will live closer to you guys someday.

Joanna Brimhall said...

Wow Gemma looks adorable in her dress. I love your family! I wish I could have made it. it looks like it was a lot of fun!

Heather said...

It was way fun! I wish Vance could have made it.

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun!!
Love Kaydee & emma

Amy J said...

Heather! How in the world did I just find your blog? I can't wait to read up on it.

Our blog is private, if you want an invite, send me your email address!

amy_juhasz@Hotmail.com

Heather said...

AMY!!!!! im soooooo excited now!