Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"I Love You Wisconsin!"

We enjoyed our little vacation with family! But I have to say that I'm not a big fan of humidity and my skin agrees with me. However, the company was GREAT! It was about time Vance showed me his old stopping grounds. There were many stories to be told that's for sure. I could tell Vance misses it up there. A big thanks to G'ma and G'pa and all my little sis in-laws for being babysitters as Vance and I drove around town and then some. I really had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we loved having you around. We miss you guys so very much and can't hardly wait to see you again. Love you so much

Heather said...

We love you too!