Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tennis

On Vance's days off, he usually does something active whether its mountain biking with his buddy Allred or playing tennis with Martinez. (I only know last names because that's what they go by at work) On this day I decided to go watch Vance play so Gemma could get out of the house. We really are cooped up most of the time sadly. It was a perfect morning to be outside! Not to mention watching 2 goofy guys play tennis.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Oh my gosh! He looks just like my dad!

Heather said...

He totally does. He's been shaving his head lately because he thinks he doesn't look good with hair anymore. He says it's to thin.

Unknown said...

You too are way funny. Juli, I just finished saying your exact words out loud that you left as a comment. So true, he looks so much like dad.

Unknown said...

I mean TWO not too. I do know my spelling.