Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blessing Weekend

I have access to the Internet for a whole week!!! So I'm gonna be doing a bit of recapping with what has been missed. Gemma was finally blessed! A few months ago of course. Her dress was beautiful made by her Great Grandma Heaton.
Vance was especially nervous. He confessed that he cut the blessing short because he was about to cry. But it was so neat to listen to what he had to say in the blessing. It made me so grateful that I have the priesthood in my home.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Gemma is so darn cute. I love her blessing dress.

Juli said...

I love that last pic!

Heather said...

Thanks! Her hands are always doing something cute.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, precious, baby. I miss her soooooo much.