Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Big News

Vance and I have quit the news to share to those who may not know. We have found out that we are expecting another bundle of joy! It was a big shocker for us that's for sure. I thought I was just having a random case of really bad car sickness but that turned into not having an appitite and feeling sick all the time. I still didn't believe that I could be pregnant until I talked to my mom and told her that I was feeling under the weather. She recommended I take a test so I had Vance pick one up the next day. I took the test in complete confidence that it would be negative. Boy was I wrong! All Vance and I could do is laugh. Now that we are used to the idea, we are very excited but also a little overwhelmed. My due date is June 5th but due to the fact that I'll most likely be another c-section, I'll be scheduled a week before.

Now to catch up just a bit. We had a fun family outing at the October Fest in Sierra Vista where Gemma loved the lights and cotton candy! It was a fun night filled with really great live music and food.



On Vance's days off he likes to take us up into the mountains for the day. Gemma and I love it! It gets us out of the house and into some beautiful scenery. The wildlife is pretty fun to run into.



Though we didn't do much for Halloween, Gemma still got dressed up as a stink'n cute giraff!


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats Heather! We are so excited for you! You look so good, and Gemma is so big. Miss ya.

Amy J said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited for you guys. It will be fun for them to be close in age, hopefully they be best friends! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling better! Morning sickness is the pits. Keep us updated.

Heather said...

Thanks ladies!

Unknown said...

She's so doggone precious. I love seeing all you guys and miss you tons. Love you

Juli said...

How exciting! Gemma sure is a cutie!

Joanna Brimhall said...

Heather Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe how cute Gemma looks in her Giraffe costume :-) I miss you so much. We need to hang out again soon! It has been way too long.

Heather said...

For sure we do! It has been way too long. And thanks!