Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tourism


As most of you know, I'm out in Blanding, Ut living with my folks. Which, by the way, has been so much fun and the country out here is gorgeous! To help save a little money I've been working for my Aunt Tiff at her R&R Pizza joint during my stay. Now Blanding is a very small little town in the country with Moab just 1 1/2 hours away. There is a lot of natural scenery here that attract people from all over America to come visit. The only thing is, that most of the tourist I have seen, are from some where in Europe! I don't know about you, but I was a bit surprised. And there are so many of them! In a way it made me proud of my country but i just have to laugh at some of the things that are so amusing to these people. For instance, my mother works for Black Hawk which is a school bus driving / diesel maintenance company so there are always yellow school buses out there. These tourists, I guess, have never seen a yellow bus because we catch them taking pictures with them. Now, I'm not trying to rag on the tourists because as Americans visiting other countries, those people probably find us pretty funny too, but I just had to laugh!

No comments: