Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ADDICTION

I was just thinking how much blogging is addictive! I find myself just scrolling up and down my page just admiring my work. I may have know idea what to write, but looking at it is just as good. I don't know if you other bloggers are like that or if I'm just the odd one. Everyday I tell my mom she needs to start her blog or I'll start it for her. Vance better watch out because he may never see me once we get our own computer. Could this possibly be a sin? It's better if you don't tell me and let me enjoy!

2 comments:

Juli said...

It seriously is addicting. I think that it's a good addiction though:)

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wonder whether I care to the point that I neglect other things, like, oh, my job. Tweaking the blog is seductive in a way that a print deadline never is. By the time I am done posting entries, moderating comments and making links, my, has the time flown. I probably should have made some other works and concentrate on them.
------------------
Bobwilliams
Drug Rehabs