Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bitter Sweet

With 3 weeks left until Vance graduates and I move into a new place, I find myself trying not to be emotional. I can not wait to see my hubby and finally be home together like normal, but I have also enjoyed every minute being here with my family. I'm gonna miss being able to see my siblings and parents everyday! I didn't think I would have such a hard time with leaving but I'm having trouble holding back the tears. I don't know if anyone can relate, but being married and gone and then back for a short little while, I have forgotten how much I appreciate my family. Especially my parents! They do so much for me! I hope they know how much I love them and how much I have enjoyed being here with them! I'm a little sad about being 10 hours away from my family because this will be the furthest I have ever been, but Vance is even further from his family and I know he wishes he could see them more often. Thank goodness for phones, email, and blogging! Once my little family is back together, (the whole 2 1/2 of us) I will be one happy girl! And as for my husband, I love him so much and I'm so proud of what he has done! He is an example of wanting something and getting it done. One thing I love about him is that he recognizes when Heavenly Father has blessed his little family. I appreciate those deep little conversations we have together about what our Father in Heaven does for us. It keeps me on track and makes me fall even more in love with Vance.

4 comments:

Juli said...

It must be so hard. Kel and I still think that you are so out of Vance's league. He is so lucky to have you. I love your new background!

Heather said...

I agree! ;) No, I'm kidding, but thank you. I'm not perfect by any means but I hope he thinks he's lucky too. :)

Love you guys!

Nettie said...

Heather...I love it that you've been with your family. I know exactly what you're talking about, when you describe getting choked up. There is something so familiar about our childhood family and it's a strong comforting reference for us. I'm glad you and Vance will be together soon and that you're getting ready to welcome a little baby. I'll bet your mom is dying at the thought that she won't be near to be a grandma every day. Let me know if you need anything. I love you.

Heather said...

Thanks Nettie! Love you!