Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fresh Air

So I went up to the Blue Mountains tonight to eat some great dutch oven potatoes and chicken with my family. Everyone is all camping but my Mom and I because we are leaving in the morning to Phoenix to look at some potential homes for Vance and I and I also have a doctors appointment on Monday. But the cool fresh air was so wonderful! And being around my family is just so much fun! I have to admit that I felt like I was sinning because I was in the mountains without Vance. :) But anyways, here are just a couple of photos from my phone from tonight.

5 comments:

Juli said...

You look so pretty! You're phone takes pretty good pics.

Unknown said...

sounds like it was just what you needed. love you, mom

Nettie said...

Ahhh, I love the mountains. You look beautiful by firelight. You look beautiful by any light! Is that my Mykin I can see? I miss her. It's fun knowing you and your mom will be in the area over the weekend. I know I wont see ya, but at least I'll know you're here.

Heather said...

Thanks for the compliments guys! I think it's the lighting that makes me look so good. (you know, dark :))
Love you guys!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.