Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

What I Wore

I have been having so much fun actually dressing up for the day even if it is only jeans and a T most of the time. That's a pretty big upgrade from sweats and a really ugly shirt that I usually wear.


Jacket, V-neck T, blue skinnies ~ Target
Nude wedge ~ Payless
Braceletes ~ AE and Target


The left:
V-neck ~ Target
Jeans and belt ~ AE

The right:
White T ~ Target
Button up and black pin stripe skinny pant ~ AE



This lovely dress which I'm SO in love with, is what I was gonna wear to my SIL wedding.
Dress ~ Junieblake
Boots ~ Target


This was my date night attire with Mr. S
Jacket and skinnies ~ AE
floral shirt ~ Forever 21
Sandals ~ Old Navy


#whatgemmawore
Dress and boots ~ Old Navy


Skinnies ~ Target
sweater ~ Forever 21


What did you wear?

3 comments:

Kaydee Smith said...

I love them all! You rock all of them.

Unknown said...

visiting from WIWW and love all of your outfits!

Unknown said...

coming from WIWW, i love the blue pants!

newest follower! have a great evening.

-rekita
http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com