Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dinner meltdown

It's very difficult for me to get my kids to eat anything I make especially Gemma, unless its something sweet of course. But as much as I'd like, I can't feed them sugar all day long every day. Even if it means wanting to rip out my hair.

This night, dinner was simple with a chicken casserole and cottage cheese that needed to be eaten before it went bad. Neither one of my kids wanted it or would even try it. Ok, ok, it wasn't that tasty, I'll admit, but I'm trying to teach my kids that they eat what's cooked for them. Other wise, they won't eat anything BUT sugar or just go hungry. So far it's not working out to well. Its a fight to get them to eat 3 bites of everything on their plate.

Any tricks that worked for you? I'm desperate.


No comments: