Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The little things

It was General Conference this past weekend. I always look forward to it, though I still need to watch saturdays sessions still. Don't know what Im talking about? Click up in my header, the button "I believe".

Felt inspired to acknowledge the little things in my life. I've been trying too hard to keep up with all the crafty, well kept homes, good behaved children, super moms out there that I found myself complaining and feeling ungrateful. 

So, to the little things in life. Because after all, they're the only things that really matter.


I let Gemma paint her toes BY HERSELF for the first time during Sundays conference session. She was very excited.


Licking the bowl after making up some brownies. They have taken over my very favorite part. 

Remember the little things. What are some of yours?

No comments: