Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 11, 2012

a wedding - part one


Meet Robyn.

The lovely bride NOW wife to the handsome and lucky man Luke Phillips. (Not sure why I don't have a picture of the cute couple.) They married on my anniversary of April 14th and it was quit a party. Really it  was, we danced our hearts out! Well, most of us. Vance was bashful until the end where, with the help of Steve, accomplished a pretty awesome back flip.


Im sorry, but is he not THE cutest dressed kid you ever did see?! Im surprised he kept that hat on as long as he did.



My dearest Gemma had me wanting to tare my hear out before all the shenanigans. She cried and cried and wouldn't get dressed to save her life. Finally, she passed out so Vance and I just headed to the Temple for the Sealing and hoped she'd make it dressed with the rest of the kids to the Denver Temple.



Finally, after all that stress of getting so many people showered and dressed, we all got loose and boogied. Including my little ones. Not even exaggerating, from the time the music started, v did not stop moving until it completely ended. He is my groovy boy and will always love a good beat.



My bashful husband. I tried so hard to get him out on the dance floor to bust some moves. Granted he did dance. Ill give him some credit. But when called out into the middle of the dance circle, he totally chickened. Couldn't believe it. Love you babe.


My twirly girl! She loves twirling.




Ambreigh knows how to rock it too. She's a darling little groover and I think V at times felt like he had to step it up a notch. These 2 cousins don't see enough of each other and it kind-a makes me sad. I always loved growing up playing with my cousins.

1 comment:

juli said...

They were so cute together! I think they may have danced the most!