Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

a wedding - part 2

After all the hustle and bustle a wedding can bring, most of us headed to Canon City, Co and played our remaining vacation away. My kids, adults included hardly got a wink of sleep our entire stay.



As is the Smith way, and is almost a sin to not dirt bike when together. Honestly, I don't think we've ever not dirt biked. It took my kiddos a bit to warm up to the idea of riding but towards the end they were practically begging. They loved it and we all had a total blast!



I love this guy. I crush his smile. Well, I crush all of him, but oh his smile...






Poor Janai. Gemma had so much fun with her that she wouldn't let Janai put her down. Im sure she was worn out and would have loved to have done something else but she was a super aunt!


Vance and his Momma. She's pretty much amazing and did lots with her grand babies. (It was wonderful)


Sister of the bride, Kim whom is a work-o-holic and i never see anymore and her boy Brad.


And to finish it all off, we did some quick rock climbing and I mean quick. Above is Steve setting the line and then I went up right after him and then we hiked back down to our cars and headed to a BBQ. See, really quick.


Maybe its just me and the fact he's been gone a week for work, but seriously, he's so hot. Yes?

No comments: