Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

he's 2


My baby isn't a baby anymore. Vance Gabriel Smith turned 2 May 28th! We didn't have a party, that will be later next week, but I decided to let him run wild and get really dirty. He loved it. Though I had a hard time trying to get him in the mud hole. Seriously, it took a while.


Nude is his new style these days.


We had his bday dinner on Wednesday since Daddy would be home with us from work to celebrate. Texas Roadhouse I think is gonna be a birthday tradition for my kids. We took Gemma for her bday in January.


He loved it!



Tried to get these two to kiss but as you can see Gem wasn't interested AT ALL. Who can resist them fish lips! I sure can't.


Happy Birthday Bubba boy!! We love and are so proud of you! You truly are our little miracle.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos. He reminds me of his daddy. Playing naked in the mud and water. Hmm, I'm wondering, does Vance still do that? Not the 2 year old Vance either.

Missy said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Getting all dirty in the mud looks like a blast. Happy birthday to your little fellow:)