Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 7, 2012

new camera and the lizard

Back in March I gifted myself a Canon Rebel T3! I have no clue how to really use the darn thing and it's a bit overwhelming. I hope to have it mastered someday.  This day though I thought I'd give it a try for a mini shoot in my backyard when a lizard had my kids totally distracted. Especially Gemma.





She was totally heart broken that she couldn't catch it. There was nothing I could do to make it better so I just took pictures of the whole meltdown.






Gem finally gave up to her dismay. She tried and tried though to get that lizard.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my, there's a sad face! you did an awesome job with the pictures. we miss and love you all too. dad is still wondering about the camper and what the plans are! do you have any yet?