Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 14, 2011

be mine, valentine and some vomit

I've learned over the years to not expect anything on days such as these. It's not like it's that big of a deal anyways, right? It's just not Vance's thang. He tends to forget or he's usually working.

Well, when you're not expecting anything, it's quit the surprise when there is something! It wasn't a big something but I very much enjoyed it. In the hall on our little table, Vance left me a box of chocolates and the movie Eclipse. (Yes, I'm a sapp over this series so get over it.) It put a big smile on my face and made this day perfect.

Now, to rewind a couple of hours to earlier this morning. Vance got up with the kids so I could get some extra sleep and the poor guy had two sick kids who had vomitted in there beds. Both had slept in their mess I felt so awful. Vance had gotten them up and cleaned and changed them, all done in peace and quiet mind you. How did he do this? It's abselutely amazing! I hardly heard one peep while I got some sleep. My hubbs is wonderful, brilliant, amazing, careing, understanding and I could go on and on. Thank you sweet cheeks!

Now, to the underlying problem of the vomit. The kids and I were at a birthday party saturday. It was super fun with great food and sugar cookies. Well, I found out this morning from my friend Kelli that apparently, every cute kid at that party was throwing up. And from what I understand, some still are. I've been trying to think as to how this has happened, and I can only come up with food poisening. I think it was the eggs. There I said it. Sugar cookies and potatoe salad. Definitly the eggs. I hope this passes quickly because it is no bueno. My poor babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man, i'm sorry your kiddos are sick. it's no fun. one day we won't live in douglas and one day they will be healthy:) love the surprise from vance...awesome. and thanks for playing with us at the park.. we had a great time.. i'll send ya the pictures!