Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

attempts and then a lil' success

 He has finally crawled about 3 or 4 feet but before hand, this is how he preps. (I'd say it's a little more tricky than just getting on your hands and knees.)

 Momma's little sweet cheecks!

And now for the real treat! Vance is getting pretty good at standing himself up. WooHoo!
(Don't mind the mess. That's what happens when daddy is supervising.)

ps. my water is fine! When the water guy finally came and checked our water, it wasn't acting up anymore. (go figure) He told us that it was backed up oxygen causing all the bubbles and fizzyness. Whatever, just glad it wasn't anything serious.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love it... his pushup stance is awesome.

Amy J said...

So cute! Your kids are both just so cute! Way to go little vance!

Unknown said...

I'm not getting any feed to show when you post. How did I miss these? The kids are wonderful and beautiful. I miss you all so much.

I need to figure out how I can catch these posts when you make them.

Lorel said...

I don't think I could love these two anymore and then there is a new day and I find myself loving them even more. I am so blessed to have them as my grandbabies.