Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What is this thing...

floating around in my belly? I asked the doctor this very thing a couple of weeks ago. After having Vance, my body just hasn't quit gone back to normal. I'd do little workouts morning and night. I'd go walking and instead of making me smaller, I'd start to swell up. It drove me crazy and still does. So, you may be wondering, "What did the Doc tell ya?" Well, I don't remember what he called it but he said it's like a hernia, sort of. That thing I feel floating around in my belly are my INTESTINES!! That's right folks. The reason I still look 4 months prego is because my belly was stretched to its MAX that my stomach muscles probably will never go back together without surgical intervention. My goal right now is to get back to pre pregnancy weight and then go in to the docs and see what can be done to fix this MAJOR annoyance.

Someday I'll be able to walk into a store without someone asking how far along I am or "do you know what your having yet?".

5 comments:

Missy said...

Is it diastasis recti? From what you are saying it sounds like it. If so, hopefully there are some things you can try before resorting to surgery. I remember reading about some moms who had that after their c/s and they were trying belly bands or something like that to try and help it go back to normal and heal. I hope it gets better for you!

Amy J said...

Oh no! That's no fun :( I hope you can get it all taken care of!

Lorel said...

You ought to check into the belly bands suggested my Missy. I know that it really bothers you and I don't like you being bothered. Once you are at your pre prego weight, if it is still bothering you, lets do surgery. Your happiness is the most important!!

Love you sis.

Unknown said...

Hmm, interesting. What a bummer. I hope you can get it all straightened out. And remember.....


I love you!!!!
No matter how many times I miss a phone call or a message!!

Juli said...

oh my goodness! you look so great! if you think you look 4 months prego than i must look like i'm about to explode! have you guys moved yet?