Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-28-10

This is the BIG day for my Bubba's open heart surgery. I always new this day was coming but when I got the call from the docs office about the set date, I wanted to cry. I thought I was ready for this and I know I will be, (maybe), but emotionally I don't think you can be. I'm glad he isn't aware of this event and even more greatful that he wont remember any of it. Bubb's is going to have quite the scars he'll be able to talk up to all the cute girls someday. I'm sure his daddy will help him come up with stories.

Even though I'm scared, I know he's gonna be just fine and have a bright future ahead.

His, "Do I really have to have surgery?" look


His completely unaware look





Bubb's jabber'N

5 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh Heather :( I don't blame you one bit if you do cry! What mother wouldn't? You guys are in our prayers! You're little guy will pull through this just fine.

Unknown said...

He's a charmer for sure. What a precious big boy he is. Let me guess, Vance bought the shirt. Am I right?

Traci said...

Heather-he is adorable!! I pray that the surgery goes well.

Missy said...

What a cutie! My heart is with you. I will be hoping and praying that all goes well with his surgery.

Lorel said...

What great pictures. Dad and I sure miss your guys and can't wait to hold all three of you again on the 27th. You my dear are a fantastic mother and the Lord will be with and comfort you during and after his surgery.

I sure love you.