Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bath buddies

Who would of thought that bathing your kids at the same time would save time, water, and be a piece of cake! I've only done this twice now but before, I was a little nervous about puting them together. I just wish I would have done it sooner! They are just the cutest when they bathe together. G has fun making V smile and lil' Vance just loves it.
Surprisingly, Gemma doesn't bother V's weewee (haha weewee. Who says that anymore.) as much as I thought she would. She's definitly curious about it and has to touch it at least once whenever she sees it, but for the most part, she leaves it alone. It's because she knows her momma will get after her for it.

in love with these 2!






DISCLAIMER: When I say V or lil Vance I'm talking about my son. It would be pretty disturbing to read this post if you all didn't know which Vance I was talking about.

6 comments:

Amy J said...

How cute. Payton and Brooke love taking baths together too and it is much easier doing it that way!

Unknown said...

i hear ya, i was so glad i started bathing them together! way better... and i have the same problem with e and ed.. my sister thought i was talking about ed's (my husbands) circumcision and not my child's.. so disturbing:)

Unknown said...

So precious. I miss them. And baby is sure growing. What a little chubbster!! I don't remember Gemma being so filled out as he is. Give them both loves from me.

Lorel said...

I must say that I have darling grandchildren, thanks Heather Bug!! They sure have grown alot sence they were here in Utah with me and I miss them tons.

Kaydee Smith said...

That is so funny!!!

Jourdan McLaws said...

hey it's Jourdan from Bow Tasty Quoi! I'm not sure if I remember the jurasic park movie but I have a horrible memory. That is funny though. You are lucky to be related to nettie, it's like you have your own personal baby whisperer in the family, I can't tell you how much I love her. Thanks for letting me know your out there, your blog is super cute, i love the buttons or whatever on the side.