Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday morning

V is a momma's boy through and through. In order for me to get ready for church or any other day for that matter, I need to be in his line of site. So, I snag a pillow off my bed and lay him in my closet where he can watch me all he wants. (in fact, he's watching me right now). Yesterday morning, G decided to be a sweet big sis and love on her bro. (what a shocker)
V is thinking "Holy Crap!"
.
.
I love these sweet funny moments. It didn't last very long due to the fact G was getting annoyed with V fling'n his arms around. Too funny! I love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love gemmas face in the last one!

Lorel said...

Have i said that I love these two? I am so glad that you have captured these moments as they can leave your memory so quickly.