Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Momma's lil' firegirl

Friday the 10th me and the kids headed out to the Douglas Fire Station with a bukoo of moms and kiddos. (and a few daddy's) It was so much fun to get out of the house and make some friends for Gemma. Okay, me too I guess. (I'm that big of a looser.) G's hardly around that many kids at once so she wasn't quit sure what to do but cling to her mommy (which I l. o. v. e. love). Once she started warming up to her surroundings, she really enjoyed the hose and water. I had a hard time getting her away so the other kids could have a turn. Thanks to the wonderful patient firemen, my girl had tons of fun!

1 comment:

Lorel said...

I love that little girl. It really looks like she had a good time. I am glad that you are making new friends for both of you.
Can't wait to see you guys in 16 days!!

Gemma and little man grandma and grandpa Winsor love you best!!!