Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just another day

Gemma has become quit the champ at walking! After my doctors appointment, we stopped by the park since she now can actually enjoy it! The second I sat her down she was off. She loves walking but LOVES being outside so this was a treat for her today. It was definitley a treat for me to see her so happy since moments before she fell off the park table and hit her head. Poor girl, I tried not to cry because there were by standers. She cryed real good for just a short while and like always, once she was finished, it was like it never happened.
.

Vance had some fun at work last night. His schedule right now is from 2pm to 11pm so I'm usually in bed when he gets home. Well, last night, he comes in and I wake up and he tells me, "I'm gonna put my work clothes over here in the corner so when you wash them, wash them by themselves and wash your hands after your done touching them. I got blood on 'em." he then walks out of the room to look at his package he got in the mail. So I get out of bed to ask the all important question, "Why do you have blood on your clothes?" He then proceeds to tell me, with a big grin on his face, that he got to help a girl who had broken her ankle. he said that her foot was completely turned around and the bone was sticking out. He thought it was so cool! Plus, his fellow employees were empressed with his EMT skills so Vance was floating on cloud 9. He really loves his job and I'm so proud of him! Not many people can say the love there job.


Well, not much to report on the pregnancy really other than I'm getting huge. Or so it feels. Baby's heart is strong and so are his kicks! I can't wait to see the face of this little guy!
!

Happy 6 months!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Guy???? He's looking pretty healthy. And you look great. Gemma is so cute.

Heather said...

I think he's gonna be a big boy. But we'll see :)

Amy J said...

Your belly is so stinkin' cute! How fun that Gemma is walking all over, I love it when they start walking.

Missy said...

You look adorable! You are all belly!