Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

{some vacation FUN}

Vance and I enjoyed some 7 day fun with family and LOVED every minute! We began our journey on March 12th and made it to Fremont, WI late Saturday night where we were greeted with much excitement. We played and visited and boy did I enjoy the freedom my arms had. All my little SIL took care of Gemma non stop!

We then departed Thursday morning and headed to Blanding, Ut to surprise my mom with our presence. We stopped in Denver, Co for the night and I gotta tell ya, I very much enjoyed all the pillows surrounding my body as I slept in the most soft and comfy bed EVER! I did not want to wake up! "Thank you LaQuinta!" We awoke to finish our trip to Utah to loads of snow!Gemma loved pushing our cart and when she couldn't push ours she'd go push someone elses.We went to Cottenwood a few minutes away from my folks and enjoyed the perfect weather!Poor girl. The leash wouldn't let her walk any farther and boy was she t.o.'d!

5 comments:

Missy said...

How nice to get in a vacation before the next baby comes! Gemma looks like such a fun little girl. I'm sure she'll love having a baby brother to play with.

Juli said...

Looks like so much fun! We wish we could see you too!

Unknown said...

We loved having you here so very much. The day you left when we were having dinner dad sat down and said Gemma's famous "HI" and said, I miss Gemma!!

We miss you all, so glad you arrived safely in Utah. I must have missed the back flip, so glad you took a picture.

Unknown said...

We loved having you guys here!! I hope you guys can come again some time. I love all your pictures! How do you write words on the pictures? There's some pictures that I think would like to put words on, but I don't know how. Well, I hope you had fun at your Mom's house! Love you all!
Love Kaydee

Heather said...

We SO NEED to come visit you Juli!