Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 26, 2010

And the waiting begins

Vance and I are moven on up in the adult world. We made an offer on our first home Thursday! I'm so excited and am hoping like crazy that things work out and in a timely manner. The anticipation is killing me! I'm not good at the waiting game. We feel really good about the area and the home so we're hoping for the best. I have a hard time sleeping at night because all I can think about is paint, trim, yard work, etc. that I'm actually looking forward too! Next to being a wife and mother, this really is the biggest dream a girl has.

Now for a Gemma update. The girl is finally walking! And loving it! She's also not as picky about her food anymore! I'm a happy mama about that one for sure. She loves saying "Hi" to everyone and has now had some success in saying "Hello"! She's a total daddy's girl and loves to boogie. She doesn't understand why moms belly is getting big all she knows is that it gets in her way. She sometimes likes to lift my shirt up and pinch at it with an occassional pat or two. I can't wait to see her reaction to a new baby around the house. I think she'll love it!


Counted Blessings
#4- I'm so blessed to have parents that want the best for me and my family and get just as excited as I do about things in my life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the house. Hope all things go well. So excited to see you loves!

Kaydee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaydee Smith said...

Sorry about the deleted comment above.

I can't believe that Gemma is already walking and talking!!!!! The last time I saw her, she could barely sit up by herself!! You should post a video on your blog of her walking. I miss you guys so much!! I bet that when the baby is born, she will be huge help. And I wish I could see her reaction when she sees that your belly isn't big anymore! LOL!

juli said...

I am so excited for you too! Decorating is so much fun! I hope everything works out in a timely manner too!

Joanna Brimhall said...

Heather that is so exciting! Where will you be moving? I am in the same boat about thinking about paint and trim and decorating... only I will have to do all that over the next couple of weeks! We just signed the paperwork on our house. Call me when you get a minute. Its been too long since we've talked!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorel said...

Heather your dad and I are so excited for you. Juli is right, decorating is so much fun and I know that you will have a blast doing it.