Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Garbage

I was startled right out side my window by my garbage can so I took a peek. I was not expecting what I saw and I wasn't sure how I should handle the situation. I have lived in Bisbee now for over a year and this has never been a problem. I know they are dangerous so I was smart enough not to run outside and scare them but "dang it!", I wanted them out of my garbage! I slammed my front door a few times to startle them away but I must have had a mighty feast in those plastic sacks. They were very persistant! I finally gave up. There wasn't anything else I could do but wait for morning and clean up the mess. Of course I called Vance to worn him of the potential danger since he was on his way home. Luckily these ugly beasts finally left right before Vance made it home. There was a total of 3 javalina.


Counted Blessings:

#3- I feel so blessed to know that Vance's job isn't going anywhere.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh nasty. And scary. Not so sure it was a good thing they left before Vance got home!! He would have taken right good care of those things I believe!! Perhaps he'll get another chance.

Heather said...

He was a bit bumbed when they weren't around.

Missy said...

I would be scared too! Gotta love the wildlife.

Juli said...

That's crazy and awesome! That's crazy awesome! I'm a dork.

Heather said...

Haha! I agree. :) but that's why everyone loves you!!

RLSMITHFAMILY said...

What is that? A giant pig? Do they come out during the day? Scary!

Heather said...

Yes! It freaked me OUT! You hardly see them during the day and at night for that matter.