Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trimester #1......

IS OVER!!!! 6 months to go! I still get sick (ARGH) but I'm hoping THAT TO will pass. We get to find out the sex some time in January and I'm crossing my fingers for a boy.


I feel that im showing A LOT more than I ever did with Gemma but I here that happens with a second pregnancy. There's not much else to report on this matter so until next time......

6 comments:

Amy J said...

You look so cute! And the outfit you are wearing is what I'm in half the time these days! I have those same pants. So comfty. It's so true you start to show much earlier on in the second pregnancy, I definitely started showing early this time. I hope you feel better soon, being sick the whole pregnancy is no fun! Sending "blue" thoughts your way :) Can't wait for you to find out!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heather you are way cute. We are crossing our fingers with you on the boy. Can't wait to hear. Take care.

Juli said...

you look so great!

Heather said...

T's and sweats are my favorite close these days. I think Vance gets embarassed some times with some of the things are choose to wear to the grocery store.

Strider & Jana said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting. Good luck with the upcoming months. :)

Also- my trick to no bottles was slowly introducing the sippy cup to Grayson. Then one day I went COLD TURKEY! I took away ALL bottles (etc) and packed them away! Out of sight out of mind. I bought a few different kinds of sippy cups and he has adjusted better than I thought! He really loved bottles, but I didn't want him clinging on forever so I just bit the bullet. It is TOTALLY worth it.

Missy said...

You look great! Congrats again:)