Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Like I Said......

Gemma has my hands FULL! Yesterday she knocked over our christmas tree! I have know idea how she did it since she was in her walker but I've been asking this very question a lot lately. She has torn open some of Vance's gifts so "early merry christmas to you hunny."

Things I have learned this past year being a mommy:

-expect the unexpected
-no glass orniments or maybe none at all
-clean up after your kids at the end of the day or you'll be cleaning all day
-put presents under the tree christmas eve night and NO sooner
-dish towels work perfectly as a temporary cabinet lock
-do not adopt a dog until your kids are older or you WILL go crazy
-the evenings are your best friend to get things done and relax
-planning out your day makes you more productive and things run smoothly (sort of)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good girl!! These things took me many years to learn. And I pretty much practice everyone of them still. Mary has already opened up gifts and they aren't even under the tree yet. And NEVER, do we get through Christmas without the tree falling down. When the twins were little I'm pretty sure it came down several times. There were a few years there where I put a small tree on a table to avoid this but can't remember. Merry Christmas. We love and miss you all.