Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

what's in a name?

Hey there all my lovelies! I would LOVE your input on a shop name. I was thinking of Dec-It-Up. Is it catchy and easy to remember? Would you shop a place with this name? Do you have any other suggestions?

Vance just gave his 2 cents, he thinks Dec-It-Up doesn't make sence. He thinks Dec-It-Out is better. Im not sure. Hence the reason I'm asking all of you!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dec it out is good. i like that want. dec it up makes sense but out does sound better.

Heather said...

I went with out and have my shop all set up! Now I just need to post my products and prices.

Juli said...

I can't wait to see it! You're so talented!