Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

holiday happenings

I didn't capture our Christmas in pictures only video and I'm super sad about it. But here are my kidos wishing you ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (since walmart lost my xmas card order)



mr. bright eyes





Photo day with mommy


We like to pretend Arizona has winters






More photo day with mommy









my little "gangsta"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all these pictures. You are becoming quite the photographer. I miss these kids so much. Love you all.

Kaydee Smith said...

AAHHHHH! So cute. I love the pics!

Juli said...

Very cute pics and outfits!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I am getting all your posts. Do I have to do anything special? Or will an email automatically come when you make a new post?