Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It happened...

The time has come that I feel the need to go private. I was hopeing to avoid this all together but maybe this isn't such a bad thing. I'll be able to see who really wants to read my blog hehehe!

Please send me your emails if you'd like to continue blog stalking me! I'll give you until the New Year then I'm making the switch.

Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

jack+alli said...

mrs_hallows@yahoo.com
:)

Unknown said...

I'm totally going to stalk you. I so totally love your family!!

vpsmith14@yahoo.com

Kaydee Smith said...

Here's our address:

(its the same as Mom's except ours is at gmail)
vpsmith14@gmail.com
Love you!

Ashlee G. said...

thankrtroops@gmail.com

Angee said...

Hey heather! I want to! :) angeecolvin@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I might have done this on FB too, but my address is: prettyinpink83085@yahoo.com

Lorel said...

You know I would not want to miss out on you and your little family. Stalking you and my grandkids is my favorite passtime.l

rlwinsr@msm.com and lorel@bcldist.com