Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 31, 2011

hoopla of a 2 year old


We had a great turn out for G's birthday party with all of her little buddies! Sadly it was the start of a week long flu bug for her and her little brother. She didn't even make it to her cake and gifts. Thanks to everyone who came and partied with us! And thanks to the Trujillos who stayed and helped clean up.

Gemma girl, I love you to the moon and beyond and I'm so glad you are feeling better! Happy 2 years to you, sweet girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we sure had fun.. sad G got sick but glad she's better now!

Juli said...

happy birthday! what a cute tutu!

Unknown said...

I just don't know how I missed these posts. I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing pictures to send to grandma Gilbert. She is bugging me bad for some.

love you